We’re at Your Service
Our Glensheen staff will support your event to ensure that you and your guests have a magnificent time.
You will have access to the estate and the mansion from 2:30 PM – 10:30 PM
A few notes about planning for your event:
- Glensheen staff will handle all set-up and tear-down (aside from atypical decoration). We will also assist in placement of decorations provided by the client, but assembly must be done upon arrival.
- We will provide rehearsal coordination on the day prior to the event (Weddings only. One hour allotted on the day prior to the wedding).
- Your party will be staffed through the duration of the event.
- Glensheen will provide greeters to direct your guests, along with any additional signage (i.e. reception signs, welcome signs).
- We will provide skirted tables (for gift, cake, cocktail, bar, and DJ).
- Guests are encouraged to take a self-guided tour of the mansion, which is included in the rental price.
- Security will be provided (and is required for groups of 100 or more when alcohol is present).
- We take care of the tent permits (which are required for groups of 120 or more. Tent rental and set-up are a separate, renter’s expense).
- Also included are greeters, coat check and bonfires.