Health and Safety Message to All Guests:
- Glensheen encourages all “at risk” members of vulnerable populations to stay home and experience Glensheen virtually.
- Guests are expected to self-screen before arriving.
- Guests should also stay home if they have a household member experiencing symptoms compatible with COVID-19 and follow CDC recommendations.
- Additionally, guests should stay home if they have had recent out-of-continent travel.
- Per the University of Minnesota, all staff and visitors are required to wear a mask while indoors. Free masks are available.
- Glensheen Physical Distancing policy: Guests to Glensheen must maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from people not in the same household at all times.
- Routine cleaning and disinfecting protocols have been added to keep employees and guests safe.
Additional Health and Safety Notifications:
- Glensheen Mansion is open for self-guided mansion tours at reduced capacity and one-way traffic.
- General Admission & Full Mansion self-guided tours of the mansion are available for purchase. Grounds Admission is included in all mansion tours.
- Grounds Admissions are available for outdoor, 12-acre exploration and access to Shark on the Lake. Grounds Admission does not include entry to the mansion.
- Pre-purchases or credit card payments upon arrival are highly recommended to minimize contact.
- To monitor mansion capacity during self-guided tours, all guests must check-in at the Carriage House. Pre-purchasing does not reserve a tour spot. Admittance into the mansion will be staggered based on mansion capacities at the time. Please note, there may be short wait times.
Do you have more questions? We will try to answer them in more detail below:
Glensheen is following guidance and safety procedures issued by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, State of Minnesota, University of Minnesota, and the American Alliance of Museums.