Glensheen Mansion is OPEN
Friday-Sunday For Self-Guided Tours
9:00 am – 4:30 pm
Health and Safety Message to All Guests:
- Per University of Minnesota policy, masks are not required for guests or employees. Individuals may continue to wear masks at any time, and in any location, as a matter of personal protection. We will continue to respect and honor the choices of all individuals who feel more comfortable wearing a mask, are immunocompromised, or who are taking additional steps to protect their families or others.
- Guests are expected to self-screen before arriving.
- Please continue to take important public health precautions. Despite increases in vaccination rates and the slowing pace of COVID-19 infections in Minnesota, the pandemic continues. Please continue to be cautious and stay home if you are sick.
What to know for touring:
- To monitor mansion capacity during self-guided tours, all guests must check-in at the Ticket House.
- Self-guided Classic tours are available for pre-purchase online. Specific dates and times are not assigned to tour tickets allowing for more visitor flexibility
- Self-guided Full Mansion tour tickets are only available for purchase onsite.
University of Minnesota’s COVID-19 Updates
Glensheen is following guidance and safety procedures issued by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, State of Minnesota, University of Minnesota, and the American Alliance of Museums.