Glensheen Mansion is OPEN
For self-guided Christmas tours
Friday, November 12 – Saturday, January 8, 2022
Face covering requirement
- Per CDC guidance on masking, the University of Minnesota is requiring that all students, staff, faculty, contractors, and visitors to our campuses, offices, and facilities, statewide, wear facial coverings while indoors, regardless of your vaccination status. Masks or facial coverings are not required outdoors.
- Please see the University of Minnesota’s face covering protocol
- Individuals whose unique circumstances require an accommodation to the face covering protocol as indicated by a medical or similar subject matter professional, may request one. To do so, please contact University of Minnesota Duluth disability services office.
Health and Safety Message to All Guests:
- Guests are expected to self-screen before arriving.
- Please continue to take important public health precautions. Despite increases in vaccination rates and the slowing pace of COVID-19 infections in Minnesota, the pandemic continues. Please continue to be cautious and stay home if you are sick.
What to know for touring:
- To monitor mansion capacity during self-guided tours, all guests must check-in at the Ticket House.
- Self-guided Classic tours are available for pre-purchase online. Specific dates and times are not assigned to tour tickets allowing for more visitor flexibility
- Self-guided Full Mansion tour tickets are only available for purchase onsite.
Glensheen is following guidance and safety procedures issued by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, State of Minnesota, University of Minnesota, and the American Alliance of Museums.