Glensheen Mansion is OPEN
Daily For Self-Guided Tours
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Health and Safety Message to All Guests:
- Per University of Minnesota policy, masks are not required for guests or employees. Individuals may continue to wear masks at any time, and in any location, as a matter of personal protection. We will continue to respect and honor the choices of all individuals who feel more comfortable wearing a mask, are immunocompromised, or who are taking additional steps to protect their families or others.
- Guests are expected to self-screen before arriving.
- Please continue to take important public health precautions. Despite increases in vaccination rates and the slowing pace of COVID-19 infections in Minnesota, the pandemic continues. Please continue to be cautious and stay home if you are sick.
What to know for touring:
- To monitor mansion capacity during self-guided tours, all guests must check-in at the Ticket House.
- Self-guided Classic tours are available for pre-purchase online. Specific dates and times are not assigned to tour tickets allowing for more visitor flexibility
- Self-guided Full Mansion tour tickets are only available for purchase onsite.
Glensheen is following guidance and safety procedures issued by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, State of Minnesota, University of Minnesota, and the American Alliance of Museums.