Glensheen Mansion is OPEN
For self-guided tours at reduced capacity
Health and Safety Message to All Guests:
- The University of Minnesota expects guests and staff who are not fully vaccinated to wear a mask while indoors. Free masks are available. Thank you for understanding.
- Guests are expected to self-screen before arriving.
- Please continue to take important public health precautions. Despite increases in vaccination rates and the slowing pace of COVID-19 infections in Minnesota, the pandemic continues. Please continue to be cautious and stay home if you are sick.
What does this mean for taking a tour?
- Self-guided Classic tours are available for pre-purchase online. Specific dates and times are not assigned to tour tickets allowing for more visitor flexibility
- Self-guided Full Mansion tour tickets are only available for purchase onsite.
- To monitor mansion capacity during self-guided tours, all guests must check-in at the Ticket House.
- Admittance into the mansion will be staggered based on mansion capacities at the time. Please note, there may be wait times.
Do you have more questions? We will try to answer them in more detail below:
Glensheen is following guidance and safety procedures issued by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, State of Minnesota, University of Minnesota, and the American Alliance of Museums.