Health and Safety Message to All Guests:
- Per the University of Minnesota, all staff and visitors are required to wear a mask while indoors and outdoors when navigating pathways as 6 feet of distance may be difficult to maintain with 2-way traffic on outdoor pathways. Free masks are available. Thank you for understanding.
- Glensheen encourages all “at-risk” members of vulnerable populations to stay home and experience Glensheen virtually.
- Guests are expected to self-screen before arriving.
- Guests should also stay home if they have a household member experiencing symptoms compatible with COVID-19 and follow CDC recommendations.
- Additionally, guests should stay home if they have had recent out-of-continent travel.
- Glensheen Physical Distancing policy: Guests to Glensheen must maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from people not in the same household at all times.
- Routine cleaning and disinfecting protocols have been added to keep employees and guests safe.
Additional Health and Safety Notifications:
- Self-guided Classic & Full Mansion tours of the mansion are available for purchase onsite.
- To monitor mansion capacity during self-guided tours, all guests must check-in at the Carriage House.
- Admittance into the mansion will be staggered based on mansion capacities at the time. Please note, there may be wait times.
Do you have more questions? We will try to answer them in more detail below:
Glensheen is following guidance and safety procedures issued by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, State of Minnesota, University of Minnesota, and the American Alliance of Museums.