- This event has passed.
Concerts on the Pier – Black River Revue
July 18, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Glensheen is proud to present Concerts on the Pier for all to enjoy an evening of Minnesota music on the shores of Lake Superior!
On July 4th, Glensheen kicks off its free Concerts on the Pier series with the Black River Revue.
Freshwater bluegrass & Americana from the twin ports of Duluth, MN and Superior, WI. Using a bluegrass instrumentation Black River Review has crafted their own sound made up of mostly original music. Five years of touring, personnel change, and personal growth has inspired a third record “Just Can’t Win,” released in September 2017. Just Can’t Win has had radio play worldwide and has charted on independent and college radio states across the United States.
- Local culinary creations and craft drinks will be provided by local favorites!
- Cash only. Outside beverages are prohibited at this event.
- Concertgoers are encouraged to bike, boat, walk or kayak to the concerts due to limited parking. The parking lot and street parking fills quickly. Please refer to the City of Duluth’s alternate side parking calendar when parking on neighborhood streets by CLICKING HERE.
- Gates open at 6:00pm so be sure to arrive early to ensure a good spot. Music starts at 7:00pm and concludes at 8:00pm.
- Bring your own chair or blanket to watch from the shoreline.
- Only service animals are allowed on the estate.
Pair the event with a tour of Glensheen!
Glensheen offers tours from 9am – 9pm every night in July. Taking a tour prior to the concert is a great way to snag a good parking spot and the best seat on the shore.