- This event has passed.
Concerts on the Pier – Big Wave Dave & the Ripples (Rescheduled to 7/31 Due to Weather)
July 17, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Glensheen is proud to present Concerts on the Pier in collaboration with US Bank for all to enjoy an evening of Minnesota music on the shores of Lake Superior!
Concerts on the Pier has been belting tunes from Glensheen’s 100-ft pier that juts out into the greatest lake on the planet for five years now. As a celebration of the series’ fifth year, Glensheen is opening up the gates an hour early, adding an opening act to each night, increasing the food truck options, and bringing back the biggest bands from the last five years.
2019 CONCERTS ON THE PIER LINEUP:
JULY 3 | CHARLIE PARR
Opener: CHAROLETTE MONTGOMERY
JULY 10 | SARAH KRUEGER
Opener: JACOB MAHON
JULY 17 | (RESCHEDULED 7/31 DUE TO WEATHER)
JULY 24 | BLACK RIVER REVUE
Opener: JERREE SMALL
JULY 31 | THE 4ONTHEFLOOR WITH BIG WAVE DAVE & THE RIPPLES
Opener: RICK MCLEAN
VENDORS: Bellisio’s is providing a cash bar. There will be five food trucks; The Rambler, King of Creams, Yker Acres, Chow Haul Mobile Restaurant, and El Oasis Del Norte. Plus, Love Creamery will be serving ice cream.
- Local culinary creations and craft drinks will be provided by local favorites!
- Cash only. Outside beverages are prohibited at this event.
- Concertgoers are encouraged to bike, boat, walk or kayak to the concerts due to limited parking. The parking lot and street parking fills quickly. Please refer to the City of Duluth’s alternate side parking calendar when parking on neighborhood streets by CLICKING HERE.
- Gates open at 5:00pm so be sure to arrive early to ensure a good spot. Music starts at 6:00pm and concludes at 8:00pm.
- Bring your own chair or blanket to watch from the shoreline.
- Only service animals are allowed on the estate.
Pair the event with a tour of Glensheen!
EXTENDED SUMMER TOUR HOURS | July 1 – Aug 24
Sunday – Thursday | 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
Friday & Saturday | 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
Taking a tour prior to the concert is a great way to snag a good parking spot and the best seat on the shore. Did you know General Admission is now self-guided? Take a look at all of our tour options here.