Thanks to the generosity of Glensheen’s donors and Advisory Council, we are pleased to offer a School Bus Scholarship. We hope this scholarship helps defray the cost of transporting your students to Glensheen, allowing them to Get Wowed and experience their community’s rich history.
School Bus Scholarships will be granted on eligibility and availability of funds.
- Schools may receive one scholarship per year.
- The maximum amount allotted is $200.
- The scholarship is to defray transportation costs to Glensheen.
- Applications with groups of less than forty students will be reviewed and awarded depending on availability of funds.
How it works:
- Trip leaders arrange for a school bus through district/school office or third-party bus company.
- School district/school business office, transportation department or bus company creates invoice.
- School sends Glensheen an invoice for the transportation cost of travel.
- Glensheen will pay up to $200 toward the invoice, reimbursing the school for a maximum of $200 for the cost of transportation.
- This scholarship is only for the bus transportation costs.
After receiving your application, we will contact you within two weeks to let you know the outcome of your request. Completion of the application does not guarantee award of scholarship. Thank you for considering Glensheen for your student outing.
Please return completed applications by email, mail or fax.
Glensheen, the Historic Congdon Estate
3300 London Road
Duluth, MN 55804
Email: [email protected]
Grades K-5: $4
Grades 6-12 $6
Additional Adults $15