At Glensheen, your work matters.
A place as inspiring as Glensheen could never thrive without amazing people. Every employee at Glensheen helps continue the Congdon legacy and build the ever-growing legend of Minnesota’s #1 house museum. Where else can you eat your lunch on the shoreline of Lake Superior or have a staff meeting over a campfire? If you would like to join a team of talented individuals who are passionate about history, art, architecture, and a one-of-a-kind landscape on Lake Superior, consider joining the Glensheen team. Your work here will last for generations to come.
Student Event Staff | Job ID 340040
Student Hospitality Staff | Job ID 339717
Student Ticket Seller | Job ID 339716
Student Gardener | Job ID 339774
To learn more about current job openings or to apply for a position at Glensheen, follow the directions below.
How to apply:
- Visit http://www1.umn.edu/ohr/employment/
- Click “Apply Online”.
- Sign In to access your account, or if you are not an existing user select the New User link to create one.
- If you are already signed in with your UMD username, click “Students” after following the link
- Search the job code #
- Review the job description and select the Apply button to begin your application.
- Applications will only be accepted via the link above
If you have questions about the position, please contact Glensheen Office Manager, Lauren Schutte, at [email protected], or 218-726-8922.