Members receive FREE Grounds passes and FREE General Admission year-round. Members also receive discounted rates on specialty tours. Grounds passes allow you to explore Glensheen’s 12-acre estate and even bring a picnic lunch to enjoy on the grounds. The General Admission tour is a self-guided tour which covers the main floors of the mansion; the second floor, main floor, and lower level.
Purchase your Membership HERE.
Membership holders receive invitations to exclusive events such as Tall Ship viewing parties, VIP seating at concerts and many other special privileges. When you purchase your Membership, include your email address to stay up to date as new benefits and events are announced.
Unlimited Estate Access
- Free Grounds Pass
- Enjoy Glensheen’s gorgeous grounds at your leisure. Bring a picnic lunch for the lawn or lounge next to the lakeshore. (Grounds access during tour hours only.)
Free & Discounted Tours
- FREE General Admission year-round (including during Christmas)
- $5 Candlelight Christmas Tour (regularly priced at $20, offered seasonally)
- $12 Full-Mansion Tour (regularly priced at $30)
- $12 Nooks & Crannies Tour (regularly priced at $30, offered seasonally)
- $12 Servants Tour (regularly priced at $30, offered seasonally)
- $12 21+ Flashlight Tour (regularly priced at $30, offered seasonally)
- $12 Photo Tour (regularly priced at $30, offered seasonally)
- $12 Grounds Tour (regularly priced at $30, offered seasonally)
Elf & Treasure Books
- For each Individual Membership, you will receive an Elf Book (during Christmas) or Treasure Book.
- For each Family Membership, you will receive an Elf or Treasure Book for each child.
- Learn more about these great tour enhancements by clicking here.
Gift Shop Discounts
- Receive 10% off purchases at Glensheen’s Gift Shop – both online and in person.
Family membership is $75 and an Individual Membership is $40. Purchase your Membership HERE.
Due to COVID-19 and the Minnesota Department of Health’s recommendations for ensuring a social distance of 6 feet, Glensheen will be closed to the public until further noticce
Refunds for pre-purchased tour tickets with tour dates of March 14, 2020 - March 31, 2020 were refunded on Monday, March 16, 2020.
Family $75Includes 2 parents/guardians & children in the family 15 or younger