- This event has passed.
Wreath Making at Glensheen
November 30, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$25
Tuesday, November 30
6:00 pm – 9:00 pm | $25
Back for the first time in two years, we are once again collaborating with our U of M colleagues at Boulder Lake Environmental Learning Center (ELC) to host wreath making!
This year we will be hosting the event on four dates; Monday, November 29 – Thursday, December 2 from 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm in the Winter Garden Room.
Registration is required, the cost is $25 per person.
Boulder Lake will provide the wreath frame, wire, and greenery materials that are sustainably harvested from the Boulder Lake area.
Proceeds will go towards educational programming at Boulder Lake ELC. This event’s funds support the removing of barriers to participation in Boulder Lake programs for all groups by:
- covering programs and bussing fees
- providing internship stipends
- purchasing equipment.
Event capacity is 40 people per session. Guests will be seated at tables with shared working space, and no more than two groups will be seated at each table to ensure a safe crafting space for all. Capacity is limited to provide more room for physical distancing.
COVID 19 Guidelines:
- Glensheen is a University of Minnesota Property and follows University of Minnesota health and safety guidelines
- Currently, masks are required to be worn indoors by all guests and staff. Campus policies are subject to change. By registering for this event you are agreeing to comply to University policies at the time of the event. LEARN MORE about the University’s face covering policy. Accommodations available, learn more.
- To ensure a safe experience, there will be no bar service this year. Hopeful for the return of beverages in 2022!
Online pre-registration is highly recommended as this event usually sells out quickly.
Registration will be available at the door if the event has not sold out by 5:00 pm the day of the event. Payment (cash or check only, NO credit) will be accepted at the door the night of the event.
Guests will enter in the front door of the mansion. The event and waiting areas are handicap accessible.