Annual Pass holders receive invitations to exclusive events such as Tall Ship viewing parties, VIP seating at concerts and many other special privileges. When you purchase your Annual Pass, include your email address to stay up to date as new benefits and events are announced.
Unlimited Estate Access
- Free Grounds Pass
- Enjoy Glensheen’s gorgeous grounds at your leisure. Bring a picnic lunch for the lawn or lounge next to the lakeshore. (Grounds access during tour hours only.)
Free & Discounted Tours
- FREE Classic Tours year-round (including Christmas)
- $5 Photo Tour (regularly priced at $20, offered seasonally)
- $5 Candlelight Christmas Tour (regularly priced at $20, offered seasonally)
- $11 Full-Mansion Tour (regularly priced at $26)
- $20 21+ Flashlight Tour (regularly priced at $35, offered seasonally)
- $20 Nooks & Crannies Tour (regularly priced at $35, offered seasonally)
- $20 Servants Tour (regularly priced at $35, offered seasonally)
- $20 Grounds Tour (regularly priced at $35, offered seasonally)
Passbooks & Elf/Treasure Books
- For each Individual Annual Pass, you will receive a specialty Passbook, Elf Book (during Christmas) or Treasure Book.
- For each Family Annual Pass, you will receive two specialty Passbooks and an Elf or Treasure Book for each child.
- Learn more about these great tour enhancements by clicking here.
Gift Shop Discounts
- Receive 10% off purchases at Glensheen’s Gift Shop – both online and in person.
Memorial Day Weekend Hours
Sat 5/26 & Sun 5/27: Open 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Mon 5/28: Open 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Normal Tour Hours
Open Daily from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
The last tour of the day begins at 4:00 pm. Tickets can be purchased on site based on availability and are sold on a first-come, first-served basis. During periods of high demand, tours fill quickly. Advanced, online reservations are encouraged.
Gift Shop Hours
Friday - Sunday from 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
A tour pass is not required to shop at the Gift Shop, so shop at your leisure for all of your personal and gift-giving needs.
Open Daily from 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Those who purchase either a Grounds Pass or any tour ticket are welcome to enjoy the grounds during normal grounds hours.
Family $75Includes 2 parents/guardians & children in the family 15 or younger
UMD Students $25With valid UMD ID